At ALALLURE, we want you to feel and look amazing in your dress. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance before making a purchase if you are unsure of your size or displayed colour. If you are not happy with your gown we’ve made it easy for you to return it back to us.
PLEASE NOTE that before a refund or exchange can be done, you must contact our customer service team within 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING ORDER. Please quote your order number on email.
We will gladly accept a return of full price, unworn, unwashed, unmarked, unaltered, and undamaged merchandise for a store credit only.
Exchanges & Refunds
- We do allow exchanges. You will be provided with a store credit to place your exchange order.
- All returning items will be provided with a store credit only.
- No refunds on incorrect sizing/change of mind/delivery delays. You will be issued with a store credit to re-order another item on this website.
What Can Be Returned?
- All full-priced items can be returned; excluding final sale items.
- For hygiene reasons; bodysuits, under-garments/intimates cannot be returned.
Return Process & Conditions
- merchandise can be returned within 3 days for a refund or exchange. (on non-sale items.)
- All eligible items must initiate return within 14 days of receipt. In other words, your must lodge/present your item to the post office to start its return within 14 days of receiving it. Returns attempted outside of the 14-days of the customer receiving the parcel (as per tracking details) will be denied and returned to customer.
- The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed and free of any smells.
- Items must be free of any stains/markings e.g. Fake tan/Make-up.
- Final sale items such as, bodysuits, under-garments/intimates cannot be returned.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Responsibility for incorrect address is at the customer’s expense.
PLEASE NOTE: It is very important that you label the items as ” RETURNED GOODS” .Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs and charges may be applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless YOU the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the Canadian Customs Dept at customers expense.
Once ALALLURE has received your returned package, all returned items will be inspected before a refund or exchange is offered. ALALLURE reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way and they will be returned to sender, at customers expense. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund. Any garments returned to us with makeup/fake tan or any other markings/stains will not be exchanged or refunded.
The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable. We recommend returning items through traceable mail, as any returned items that are not received by ALALLURE will not be issued a refund or exchange. We also recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned items.
Please note that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to ALALLURE . ALALLURE will not issue a exchange or refund on item/s that are not received or are lost in transit.
Q. I‘ve received a faulty item, what do i do?
In the unlikely event you have received a defective item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- Your order number
- Which item is damaged
- A description
- Photographic evidence
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or exchange.
Once we’ve received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.